Lgb jumbo - LGBWORLD – All About Garden Trains
LGBWORLD – All About Garden Trains  

Go Back   LGBWORLD – All About Garden Trains > General Garden Trains Discussion > The Station

The Station All Garden Train discussion in here!

Old 07-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
mad about trains

Default Lgb jumbo

Hello, This is a big ask to all you experts out there. I'm not sure if I have the right thread so please forgive if I offend anyone in anyway. My son has aspergers syndrome and is obsessive about his trains. Over the past year, he has been putting together a track layout in our garden. It is progressing nicely and I am very proud. Anyway.... A little while ago, he asked for a LGB Jumbo power pack as these are supposedly the best for what he hopes to achieve. I have been offered one of these but it is from somebody who knows even less than I do about trains. They are asking a hefty price for it which I am quite happy to pay as long as I can be assured that it works. My question is, How do I tell that it is in working order other than plugging it in and making sure it has a charge? Do I need to actually set it up or is there an easier way to tell. I was hoping to surprise my son with this, so am hoping that I dont have to give it to him to test as the disappointment if it doesnt work would be devastating for him. Any advice that anyone could give would be so very appreciated. I hope that it is okay for me to ask such questions on this forum and again apologise for any mistakes I have made.
Thanks to you all,
Terri.
mad about trains is offline   Reply With Quote